Planning your next construction project? We can help.
- Case Studies
- At Pepper
- Work With Us
At Pepper, we work with some of the most forward-thinking companies and creative design firms whose imaginations have brought about one-of-a-kind features, structures and solutions. There's a fascinating story behind each that generally takes extra engineering, a degree of creativity and weeks or months of planning.
Over 89 years in business, we've worked on some pretty unique buildings. The photos in the slideshow above feature just a few of them:
01. World's first LEED v4 Gold data center [Grainger in Lake Forest, Illinois]
02. Largest floating facility in the U.S. [Horseshoe Casino in Hammond, Indiana]
03. One-of-a-kind hospital rooftop garden that is open to patients, staff and the community [Eskenazi Hospital in Indianapolis, Indiana]
04. Restoration of the world’s longest continuously operating hotel in North America – while keeping it open to retain the title [Palmer House Hilton in Chicago, Illinois]
05. First U.S. museum designed by David Chipperfield [Figge Art Museum in Davenport, Iowa]
06. 2016 Store of the Year by Association for Retail Environments (A.R.E.) [Under Armour Brand House on Michigan Avenue in Chicago, Illinois]
07. Accurate budgeting to help navigate the K-12 referendum process [New Trier High School, currently under construction in Winnetka, Illinois]
08. E-commerce payment provider North American HQ [Klarna in Columbus, Ohio]
09. Massive manufacturing campus consolidation, while maintaining operations [defense contractor in Indianapolis, Indiana]
10. Building to house Notre Dame's first new school in nearly a century, including a mini UN mediation room [Jenkins and Nanovic Halls, Notre Dame, Indiana]
In the coming months, our technical experts will share insights about what it takes to bring our clients' visions to life. No matter the project or building feature, the truth is there is a science to achieving the performance you expect. And as technology evolves our industry, we continue to explore how different systems interact with each other. Our goal is to serve as a resource while you look for answers to some of the questions you face during your projects and in between. Questions like:
We want to help you get even smarter about how your building works so you can make it work better for you. If you have specific questions you would like answered or topics you would like to see addressed, I invite you to submit them here. Or, if you have a particular issue that our team can help you solve, we welcome the challenge! Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook to learn more and join the conversation.
At Pepper, we value safety first and have a desire to lead others. Not because...
When you think about your future, what do you consider? Career aspirations, retirement and travel, your family and health? All these are...
While we talk about diverse viewpoints as a benefit to our organizations and our projects, generational stereotypes have challenged...